Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


problem
When was the last time you felt 100%? I asked three friends in their 40s that same question last week. 2 of them said they hadn’t felt 100% since they were in their 20s.
Life and old age; two things we can’t avoid. And we blame getting older and the stress of every day life for the pains we feel; headaches, back pain, lack of concentration, anxiety, depression and more.
We’ve been told that it’s kind of unavoidable. Just get on with it and hope that you can take a break once a year to relax.
But I couldn’t deal with the pain anymore.
I had frequent head aches and back-pain every single day.
I’d seen many doctors and they prescribed me with a mind-numbing array of drugs with a self-confident ease.
I won’t lie to you. The drugs sometimes gave me temporary relief.
Until they didn’t, and I had to take more drugs and different drugs as my body built up a natural resistant. Then there was the side-effects which could be even worse than the problem!
But everything changed when I was introduced to a program developed by Dr Patel, and his co-editor Ken Drew.
They said one thing that resonated with me:

“IF YOU ARE WELL ONE MINUTE. THEN ILL THE NEXT. THEN BACK TO BETTER IN A FEW DAYS. THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE A DISEASE THAT CAN BE TREATED WITH PHARMACEUTICALS.” – DR PATEL

Think about that. My back pain was here one day, then gone the next only to strike a few days later! Nothing appeared on the x-ray and the Doctor called it “stress related”.
What if I was to tell you that the problem you face – whether it’s Depression, Back Pain, Heart Pain, High Blood Pressure could be the result of a seemingly innocent thing you may be eating every single day?
I was amazed when I started to learned about Dr Patel, a 102 year old reclusive Doctor, and his controversial ideas on immune system response and disease. His solution is as simple as identifying the one food you should stop eating and letting your body do the rest. But why? And How? Watch the video presentation.
How Dr Patel Will Eradicate Your DiseaseWatch the Video ►

dr patel

No comments:

Post a Comment